The dates you request are only guaranteed when you are notified by our reservation desk with a booking confirmation.
- Make your booking with confidence that you will be able to get your money back in full if your circumstances change.
- This policy applies through all booking periods, except December/January school holidays where 30 days notice prior to arrival must be given to obtain a full refund.
- All other bookings can be cancelled at any time before 10am on the day prior to arrival.
- If the required notice is not given a cancellation fee is 100% of the deposit paid will be charged.
- Deposits are taken to ensure that valid bookings are made.
- No refund will be offered once the stay has commenced should you decide to shorten your stay.
Money Back Guarantee for BIG4 Members
If you are not fully satisfied with the facilities or service of a BIG4 Holiday Park within one hour of check-in your registration fees will be cheerfully refunded subject to the following conditions:
- In order to receive a refund, park reception must be notified within one hour of check-in that the accommodation is unsatisfactory.
- Guests must check out of the park at that time.
- This is an exclusive offer for BIG4 Club Members.
Terms & Conditions – General Bookings
- Bookings are not transferable to other persons.
- Unaccompanied minor bookings (under 18 years of age) are not accepted.
- All persons under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Specific accommodation/sites can be requested but never guaranteed.
- Accommodation and sites cannot be occupied by more than the designated berth number.
- Occupation of accommodation commences at 3pm.
- Check out time is 10am, or by prior arrangement.
- A cash/credit card security deposit of $300 may be required on arrival.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request.
- Not be able to pay for any charges.
- May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal.
- No pets allowed, with the exception of medically certified guide dogs, at BIG4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park.
- Minimum booking periods apply Christmas, Easter and October long weekend.
- All tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- Child age limit 4 - 15 years.
- Cots are available for hire.
- By entering our park you and your children consent to being photographed from time to time using the facilities for the purpose of being included in promotional material of Easts Holiday Parks.
- All accommodation is non-smoking.