Holidays are great for trying new activities and here are even more that we recommend to our guests.
- There's so much to be said about a long leisurely walk and Dalmeny main beach is perfect for just that!
- Take a step back in time and enjoy a day trip to Central Tilba. It's only a short drive from the park and is a perfectly resorted and maintained period village with beautiful unique shops, cafes, antiques, galleries and much more.
- Take a scenic drive (or even a cycle if you're up for it) from Bodalla to Nerrigundah, throughout you'll find yourself admiring the beauty of the green fields along the Tuross River, historic monuments to memorable Australians of the 1800's from the poet Charles Harpur to Constable Miles O'Grady, be intrigued by the Comans Mine, mining relics and much more. Visit Cycling Narooma for more great information about this area.
- Take a leisurely walk from Mystery Bay via Billy's Beach to the old Velodrome which is approximately an hour's walk, and don't forget your camera! The Velodrome was carved out by the early settlers by hand and using horses. It was a very popular cycling track back in its hey day and these days the area is kept tidy by the National Parks and Wildlife service. Many visitors like to walk the track to enjoy the ambiance of the area with breathtaking views of the coastline to the north and the Eurobodalla National Park rather than cycling. The track features views of the beautiful rock formations, gravel piles which have been deposited onto the beach by a tsunami many, many, many years ago.
- Enjoy some time on the water and hire a tinnie or a kayak from one of the local boat hire companies to explore the inlet.
- Not a breakfast person? Treat yourself to lunch or a live music sesh at Quarterdeck, an old boat-shed overlooking the Wagonga Inlet.
We'd love to know your thoughts about what we've suggested and please let us know if we need to add more to the list!