BIG4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park is committed to providing a quality holiday experience to our new and returning guests.
BIG4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park has been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for constantly achieving outstanding high praise and positive travellers' reviews. Read some of the reviews for yourself and we invite you to leave one of your own for us to read.
The Caravan Industry Association of Australia's National Accreditation Program is an industry specific scheme to improve business standards for tourism businesses. In order to gain this accreditation, BIG4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park has complied with the following:
- Legal compliance
- Environmental management
- Customer service
- Risk management
This accreditation provides many benefits for our guests, including:
- We are committed to providing you with a quality service
- We adhere to stringent security and safety measures
- We abide by a code of conduct for customer service, complaints handling and general feedback
- We have procedures and schedules in place for regular maintenance, cleaning and repairs
- We implement procedures to minimise risk and have emergency and evacuation procedures in place
The Gumnut Awards is an environmental rating program for many providers in the tourism industry including holiday parks. It has been developed by the Caravan and Camping Industry Association of NSW and independently assessed by the University of Western Sydney. These awards recognise caravan and camping businesses who have demonstrated a commitment to environmental sustainability and socially responsible management.